Minutes March 1, 2022 Planning Meeting
These are some of the suggestions for club meetings and events:
- Travelogue, Photos and narrative of a trip, not 400 pictures of your cuter than anybody else's grandkids
- Photo editing techniques
- Have a Pro explain how your camera works, such as the settings, f stop, shutter speed, ASA and how to set them for different situations
- Story Behind the picture
- Black and white photography, infra-red
- We have members who are very talented at photographing different genres like wildlife, people, doors, landscapes and so on.
- Field trips such as Las Vegas Wash, historic sites such as Goldfield, Henderson Bird Preserve.
I wish to thank those who attended we accomplished more than we could have at a regular meeting. Anyone who couldn't attend and have some thoughts, please send them to me at (702) 869-5210 or email to email@example.com.