7:00PM Zoom - RECORDED
210211 Zoom Meeting Recording
Access Passcode: 6VF=Mp%1
- Norm - Welcome - Our January Virtual Photo Show was a success!
- Diane - Introduction of Sue Stevens, "Editing Photos on your i-Phone Using Snapseed App" Program. Sue gave information on the many apps that are available (most are free) for editing our photos. "Snapseed" examples given. Beautiful example of a hawk photo was shown - from a solid black image changed to the fine featured lines of this gorgeous bird. She will send a PDF to us to review program information. Lots of ideas and what to do with i phone images!
- Diane - Certificate of Appreciation given to Sue Stevens.
- Dennis - Landscape Album reviewed by members that submitted photos: Excellent range of photos, from Grand Canyon AZ, Norway, Utah to Finland NV and Star Trails! All beautiful!
- Dennis - Financial Report Balance Sheet was shown.
- Dennis - Reviewed how to find the "Recorded Meetings" on our website.
- Dennis - Discussed the "Media Album", how to locate, how to remove outdated pictures and place only one current photo at a time for media publications. We will discuss this again next month to clarify.
- Diane - Next Month Theme - Cell Phone Images
- Diane - Next Month Program March 11, 2021 by Alyce Bender, Professional Photographer,
- Topic :"Wildflower Photography Capturing Seasonal Beauty".
- Quick Bytes by Dale Kavula - "Luminar Tips".
- Quick Bytes by Marc Wiseman - "Histogram and using Lightroom. Histogram is used as a type of graph to help set exposure. It shows how dark or bright your image is. Marc showed a photo of his dog on hiking trail with examples of the histogram and how it changed as the light changed in the photo.
Stay Healthy and Safe, See you next month! H. Delahunt, Sec.
Post a Comment