Consider sharing your expertise with club members by doing a five to 10 minute presentation during the Tips & Techniques part of our meeting. Here are some presentation basics.
- Focus on your Audience’s Needs: Build your presentation around what your audience needs to get out of it.
- Keep it Simple: When planning your presentation, ask yourself "What are the key points for my audience to take away?
- Start Strongly: The beginning of your presentation is crucial. You need to grab your audience’s attention and hold it.
- Less is More: Show no more than three examples of each point, giving your audience a chance to absorb the elements of the technique your demonstrating.
- Brevity is Wit: Keep it short, 10 to 15 minutes, tops.
- End Strongly: Repeat the key take-aways.
Some of our members are true photographic technique experts. If you're one of them, please share your experience. Guaranteed, you won't find a more attentive and appreciative audience anywhere.
Post a Comment