Norm opened the meeting opened at 7 pm and led the pledge. We welcomed several guests and new member Louise Brown.
Secretary's Report: Members present: 21 members present. Membership to date: 44
Treasurer's Report: No report.
Refreshments Committee: Marina J provided refreshments.
Meeting Agenda & Discussion:
Photo Lab Equipment: Norm gave an update on his research into CPU purchase. He's looking for something in the IBM family with decent processing speed so we can run photo software. Costs start at just under $1,000. Members reaffirmed their support of his efforts.
Program: Having Fun With Your Camera: Diane and Dale put together a special meeting with 13 different photo stations with volunteers assisting at each, giving members the opportunity to experiment with all kinds of photo techniques.
- Electric arc/neon signs (Allan Duff)
- Crystal ball refraction/water droplet reflections (Diane Frankenfield )
- Softbox (Dale Kavula )
- Oil droplets on water (Beth LeHeup)
- Black acrylic reflections/macro (Don LeHeup )
- Kaleidoscope (Janice Lugavere )
- Flower macro (Joel Lugavere )
- Christmas tree abstract images (Kathy Panfili )
- Shaped bokeh (Cliff Rourke )
- Prisms (Norm Wright )
Theme Competition: Due to the special presentation, there was no theme competition. Next month's theme: ACTION.
Photo Walk – The next photo walk will be June 21st, to the T-Mobil Arena Sculpture Garden, MGM Grande, and Eatily. Meeting at 10 AM in the DV parking lot.
Meeting adjourned at 8:30 PM.
Respectfully submitted, J Filangeri, Secretary
Post a Comment